Monday, December 20, 2010

oh me oh my!

i can breathe!!

i wasn't kidding. the past three months have made me cry, want to take a nap underneath my desk, and want to run away as fast as i can; with my little ones of course. okay, and the husband!

i've also come to realize that i could get a second job at night. going to sleep at two and three am with children to take care of and a day job was a piece of cake! yeah.

it got pretty sad when I was counting down the days til christmas, because I knew that the work madness would end when christmas arrived.

so, now that i might have a little more freeeeeee time...

i'm starting to think that i could just blog about the entertaining things that little grevy says and does. he has turned into such a funny little dude. emma seems to be his biggest fan! goodness, i never thought that i could love two little people as much as i do!


grevy says:

something nice to everyone he talks to.

"you're pretty mama. i like your nails."

"that girl is pretty." as we stroll through target.

"my dada is nice."

"you look pretty aunt michy."

"grandma, i like your tv cabinet, it's nice. i like your new light"

he also demands a $1 after he goes poopoo in the potty. thanks nana and pappy! at this rate grevy is going to be rich before he's 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment