Tuesday, December 21, 2010

helllllo christmas season!!

i seriously feel like singing christmas music and decorating my house{more, since i was very bahhumbugish with work consuming my every moment}!! it's funny what a little bit more sleep will do for a girl!

oh grevy. yep, that's what i said.

this little dude was something else last night. my sister was over helping me out with little sister yesterday, so we had a few old friends come by to hang out for a bit! boy howdy, grevy was in rare form. he was ALL OVER the place. i'm pretty sure these girls thought they might need a visit to the ER before the night was over{thank goodness we only ventured out for italian food and no ER trips}.

after all of the madness i did happen to hear something pretty darn funny.

grevy says:

me: bubba you are so rambunctious.
grevy: i'm not bunctious mama! you're bunctious.

No comments:

Post a Comment