Monday, July 19, 2010

when i grow up i think i "wanna be" a...

what i feel like staying up until nearly two am creating a blog; a wanna be.

wanna be.

good mother to my two lovely children.

good wife and companion for "my fresh".

good sister.

good friend.

good daughter.

good employee.

good student.

good in bed. {deeeeka}

good blogger. {most likely i will just be one that rambles on about nonsense that i hope will entertain.}

all that said. i just busted out with willa ford- i wanna be bad{in my head..}

ha, gooooood. my adventure; life.

AND. being one of the cool kids wouldn't hurt.

i'm going to put periods and comma's where they don't belong. i'll put too many spaces between paragraphs and sentences.
deal. with. it. please. k, thanks.



from one wanna be to another.

i'm off to mess up my bed.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna be bad... you make it look so good. i got things on my mind, i never thought i would

    ReplyDelete